Your First Visit
The first visit is all about your child and ensuring that his or her experience at our practice is pleasant. We’ll proceed at a pace dictated by your child and his or her comfort level.
What to expect during your child’s visit:
- We’ll review your child’s dental and medical history forms
- We’ll take X-rays of your child’s teeth and mouth
- We’ll clean, polish, and check your child’s teeth and gums for any cavities or other issues that need to be addressed
- You and your child will meet with the doctor to discuss your child’s X-rays and individualized treatment plan. You will also have the opportunity to ask the doctor any and all questions you have.
Please remember to bring these with you to your child’s first appointment:
- Completed patient information forms
- Dental insurance card
- Photo ID card
Have questions about paying for your visit?